Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's COLD here!

And we were out freezing our fingers and toes off trying to bring a little joy to those in our neighborhood. We sang Christmas carols (in the freezing cold) while they enjoyed it (in their nice cozy homes). The princesses have done this with the same friend for several years now, but this was my first time joining... unless my memory fades by then, I think I'll be one of those enjoying the carols from my warm and toasty house next year. His Royal Highness thought we were nuts for going out, but I just keep thinking about the memories it will make for the princesses... that's what it's all about, right?

Will try to post some pics later and also put some updated pics. Haven't had much time for scrapbooking, but hope to get some done over the holidays.

No comments: